276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perspi-Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray, Strong Deodorant for Excessive Sweating & Hyperhidrosis Treatment, Lasts up to 5 Days - Unscented (50ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I followed the instructions and sprayed each under arm twice then rubbed the liquid around the under arm area before turning in for the night. I did feel a slight itchy feeling but it was mild and didn't last long.

Perspi-Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Wipes 7-Pack - 7

This may sound dramatic to someone who's not had this constant battle with themselves. But this is a lift saver! I'm so thankful I found this.. the difference this made to me is honestly unbelievable. After buying numerous products over the years claiming to stop sweat patches appearing on your clothing, I bought this hoping for a good result but not really expecting much, well it actually works! I have waited a week to write this review to see how I got on with the product. Lekari i farmaceuti su nakon istraživanja u zadnjih 15 godina otkrili formulu za rešavanje klinički vidljive hiperhidroze ili kako to jednostavnije zovemo prekomerno znojenje.deodorant). Αν χρησιμοποιηθεί αποσμητικό με αντιιδρωτική ιδιότητα (dry/antiperspirant) μπορεί να μειώσει σημαντικά τη δράση του Perspi Guard

About Us – Perspi-Guard Antiperspirant Treatments Official

Perspi Guard στο τριχωτό της κεφαλής και σε περίπτωση που θέλουμε να το εφαρμόσουμε στο πρόσωπο δίνουμε μεγάλη προσοχή να μην εισέλθει το προϊόν στα μάτια Odour Control Body Wash. Scientifically formulated body wash to eliminate problem body odour. Contains Triclosan – an antibacterial and antimicrobial ingredient. WorkingI've been suffering by an extensive perspiration for more than 8 years, and have tried lots of different products, different brands etc.Excellent when used correctlyPerfect for those who need an antiperspirant stronger than those usually available in shops. Iontophoresis involves passing a mild regulated and controlled electrical current into the body at the affected area. Over the course a few short treatments using only tap water, the sweating in the area stops. Results can vary from patient to patient but in general, results from the treatment are excellent and can last several weeks, before a 20 minute “top-up” treatment is required. It's recommended that Perspi Guard only be used for children over six years old with normal, non-hypersensitive skin. Can I Use the Perspi Guard Antiperspirant Spray During Pregnancy?

Perspi-Guard | EUC Lékárna Perspi-Guard | EUC Lékárna

spray Perspi-Guard το βράδυ, πριν πάτε για ύπνο, σε καθαρό, στεγνό δέρμα. Ανακινήστε το καλά και ψεκάστε στην περιοχή που θέλετε. Τόσο απλά! The following morning I showered as normal and sprayed myself with my usual antiperspirant, dressed and went to work. I was sure it hadn't worked because I still felt sweaty and clammy but as I changed into my work shirt I was amazed to find my under arm bone dry. The same was true through out the day right up until I walked home and I found a small wet patch under my arms. I've used this for a week and its completely stopped it! Really is an amazing product, no irritation etc.Fixed my problemNot often I go out of my way to review a product, but this made a huge difference. I sweat profusely, and it is a nasty, foul smelling sweat that even I find offensive when it flares up. I often had two showers a day but that didn't fix it, and sometimes would stink even straight after coming out of the shower. It can be used under arms, and other places which get moist (great word that!). It can be misted on your face, as long as your eyes are closed of course. My under arms were warm (as I was hot) but they were/are bone dry and odour free. I haven't been able to say that for the last 44 years. Bad under arm sweat for years……tried everything on the market…..gave this stuff a go and absolutely bone dry since. Can’t really recommend it enough…..when I say it’s a life changer I really mean it…no more stained shirts and embarrassing sweat marks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment