276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drench! No Rinse Shampoo Caps - Waterless Shampoo and Conditioner Hair Wash Cap - Dry Hair Washing Aids with Aloe Vera and Vitamins - Pack of 6 Rinse Free No Water Shower Caps

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I fractured my ankle and was in plaster I bought a waterproof cover which really worked- available on line.

At present, i can not stand in the shower, so i just heat the caps in microwave for 10 seconds, place on head and massage for 5 minutes or more. The nature of these caps is the elasticated collar stops any drops falling beyond the hairline, allowing drying" "It's nice to have clear hair that is not greasy and that I am not embarrassed to show to my hairdresser! This cap contains a combination of shampoo and a light conditioner to leave your hair cleaner and softer with a luxurious shine. Being waterless, it is perfect for the bed-ridden, incapacitated, differently-abled, or simply for anyone that can’t get to a shower. Beware you will need to put a heavy towel around your shoulders as these aptly named shower caps filled with whatever will DRENCH you.

I might pop into Boots and get one to keep in my hospital bag, along with everything else I think might be useful in hospital. As a CNA, OSHA Nurse and now caregiver with 14 years experience, anything that provides added convinience to our role is a welcome. They get a bit of foam and help with my scalp (i'm prone to dandruff) on the whole a great addition on every camp. com/uae-en/drench-no-water-rinse-free-shampoo-caps-6-pack-waterless-shampoo-and-conditioner-dry-hair-wash-caps-for-elderly-or-bedridden-contains-aloe-vera-vitamin-e-and-provitamin-b5/ZC339B29055FA59C33223Z/p/" on this server.

I had the same problem when I had jaundice because my door to the shower was the wrong way round couldn't have a shower chair . Details: "After my accident (2 legs leg broken in a collission) I struggle with bathing - getting in and out of the bath can take me around 15 minutes. Bought these for camping, didn't want dirty hair but didn't want to use on-site facilities during a short stay and with Covid. GrannyGravy 13 that's a great idea if you can get down and up by yourself or have someone who can help you get down and up. The cap can be placed in the microwave for 20 seconds if you want to use it warm, or straight from the bag cold.

The only problem is I keep in thinking of more things to put in it and the bag is getting bigger and bigger, it’s now more like a weekend hold-all!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment