276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Wrote a Book About Us

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would certainly recommend that anyone considering writing anonymously considers the full implications before deciding to do so.

With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading.If anyone is a bit cringey and romantic like myself, a gift like this is perfect to have given to you, or give to others.

I’ve seen people who made millions of dollars with their book struggle through the process of writing it, feeling like it wasn’t good enough.So the total cost depends on how much of the writing and self-publishing you decide to do yourself—but there’s still going to be some financial investment no matter what. The New York Times Bestseller List is the most prestigious list of book sales, but for dubious reasons. Here’s the thing: glamour doesn’t come from writing with a fancy pen, or wearing high-tech gym shorts, or designing a fun logo for your new startup. All of those things can help you make money by bringing in more clients (or more lucrative clients), opening up new job opportunities, etc. With a book to your name, especially in today’s age, your status as an individual brand, an influencer sky rockets.

Last but not least, there are a few unrealistic expectations about being an Author that I see a lot. I have a library full of books just from Scribe alone, and many of those Authors have made a lot of money because of what their book did for them professionally.

Here’s another personal example: when we started this company, we realized we had a rocket ship that we didn’t know how to fly. And I can’t even try to fight back with marketing because as mentioned before, holiday marketing is impossible.

In another instance, Stephen King wrote a few books early in his career under the name of Richard Bachman. Don’t assume you’ll have a super easy time of it and that you already know everything you need to know.An alternative reason for going down the anonymous path is when an established author wants to test the market by trying out a different genre entirely.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment