276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Original WineRack Booze Bra Flask - Adjustable Design - Holds 25oz of Booze (Turquoise, Medium)

£15.84£31.68Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Either way, no doubt sneaking on your favorite alcohol and liquors, in particular, could potentially save you hundreds of dollars.

Finally, it’s worth considering what happens if you get caught sneaking alcohol on a cruise, so you know what you are risking.I’ve found that filling it three-quarters full and releasing any air helps to reduce the awkwardness. You just have to properly prepare the alcohol container in the bra flask before pouring in the liquor or wine to prevent any problems.

This is more than most other cruise lines allow for alcohol, many of which don’t even allow spirits or liquor. A sports bra with a front zipper pocket can be the perfect cover for little flasks or alcohol pouches.However you may believe it’s just an oddity, this keen bra offers incredible usefulness and is agreeable enough for ordinary wear.

For all of you guys out there who love rocking a tie on a regular basis, I think I’ve found the perfect product for you. Now for you men out there, I regret to inform you that you may not get away with this hidden flask, however that doesn’t mean I am going to stop you.It might be more than you think, or may allow you to use some of the methods below to sneak liquor on instead of wine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment