276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aveeno Baby Soothing Hydration Creamy Oil for Dry and Sensitive Skin, Fragrance- and Steroid-Free, 8 Fl Oz

£3£6.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rated 5 out of 5 by Loopylou3 from Amazing Where, before, washing caused tight, itchy, dry and flaky skin, Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Emmolient wash provided moisture and comfort to very dry skin. Our nourishing formula with oat extract creates a rich lather and rinses clean, leaving a light, fresh scent.

Our hypoallergenic baby lotion helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather, while also helping keep baby’s skin soft and smooth.This gift set for parents-to-be contains four baby skincare essentials specially formulated with oats to be gentle on baby's delicate skin. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It's a great product; not greasy at all, and fragrance free which is very important to me as I do not tolerate scented things. I bought this months ago, and not only has it lasted a long time (a little goes a long way) but its always left my skin feeling soft, dewy, and never oily.

Mess-free and travel sized, this baby sunscreen stick features broad spectrum SPF 50 and naturally sourced ingredients like Oat and zinc oxide. When my baby was around 5 'months she started to get really dry area of skin on her tummy, I went to the doctor and they prescribed zeroderm ointment. Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark189210 from Soft, gentle and kind to the skin Our child quite often has flare-ups of patchy, dry skin.AVEENO® Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching caused by rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, sumac, or insect bites. Formulated with prebiotic oat, is designed to moisturize for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment