276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Davines Essential Haircare LOVE / Shampoo - Lovely Smoothing Shampoo 250ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tackle scalp issues head on with Lee Stafford Scalp Love Anti-Breakage Shampoo, a sulphate-free, exfoliating shampoo powered by skincare ingredients to give extra care to sensitive scalps. I was recommended this shampoo by my hairdresser as it doesn’t contain any silicone or damaging chemicals that strips back keratin. I was made to feel welcome even though i am a little older and my long hair was in a lock down state of shock. Olives, coconut, glycerin and panthenol provide the essential ingredients to help make your hair softer and smoother. Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-11, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Angelica Archangelica (Angelica) Root Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Linalool, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate.

This is a Beyond Beauty product which means it has been sourced, tried and tested and finally declared one of the most new and innovative heroes out there.Hair scrubs are perfect for buffing away product build up, stimulating the hair follicle and encouraging growth from the root. This Mediterranean wonder-ingredient is brimming with nourishing fatty acids and vitamins that help to smooth, soften and nourish your hair as you clean, leaving a shiny and manageable finish.

Highly recommend if someone unsure where to get their hair fixed/ revived or looking for a nice change! The ancient Minuta Olive provides the key active ingredients and is also cultivated and harvested in a sympathetic and sustainable way. Lovely team, everyone is so smiley, they all seem to have a lovely working dynamic and you feel very comfortable in the salon. After years spent formulating haircare products for some of the world’s leading cosmetics and skincare companies, Davines released its own collection in 1996.Made from the highest quality natural ingredients, the family-run company’s products are renowned for being a luxury to massage into hair and skin. Had a fabulous complete hair restyle and blow dry with Michael, was professionally advised as to good style for me, his attention to detail was amazing and he advised me of technics and applications used throughout . The Olives used are the Minuta Olive from Northern Sicily which are rich in fatty acids and vitamins that have a softening action on your hair. To protect your mane from heat damage, the Davines LOVE Smoothing Perfector Serum facilitates straightening whilst leaving the hair smooth and soft. Davines LOVE Smoothing range is powered by Olive extract and packed with hair loving fatty acids and vitamins essential to control and smooth coarse, frizzy and hard-to-manage hair types.

Glycolic Acid and Willow Bark Extract cleanse and exfoliate the scalp, gently removing any product build up, follicle-blocking dead skin cells and debris. Aqua / Water / Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum / Fragrance, Panthenol, Phenethyl Benzoate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl 2-sulfolaurate, Sodium Benzoate, Lauryl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone/silsesquioxane Copolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Disodium 2-sulfolaurate, Olea Europaea Fruit Extract / Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Trideceth-5, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Ci 60730 / Ext. He made it look amazing at the end and ensured I was looked after the whole way through especially being 6 months pregnant. and I left with the most beautiful colour and soft feeling to my hair , couldn't ask for a better service.I brought this for my kids having been a fan of the OI range for myself and been recommended by my hairdresser. Finding a shampoo that effectively targets coarse or prone-to-frizz hair isn’t easy — but we think you’re going to fall head over heels for Davines’ LOVE Smoothing Shampoo. AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, PANTHENOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, COCONUT ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM METHYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, LAURIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, CITRIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT EXTRACT / OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, SODIUM LAURATE, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LIMONENE, CI 60730 / EXT.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment